at WELLCO. Barcelona
- Virya Yoga – Mondays 18.10-19.20.
- Virya Yoga – Tuesday 9.30–10.45.
Robin is passionate about exploring the body and movement through deep somatic exploration together with embodied spiritual themes. With emphasis on dynamic controlled transitions, Robin is often integrating methods from movement science in order to promote functional mobility and strength, body awareness, joint health and fascial resilience. His teachings are based on the Virya Yoga Method.
About Virya Yoga
”Virya”, in Sanskrit, means ”enthusiasm”, ”energy”, or ”power”, and the intension with the Virya Yoga Method is to empower and energize you. Enthusiasm comes with a delightful playfulness that will hopefully inspire you to explore the landscapes of your body and mind. The method includes the following components.
- Variation: Every class consists of 10 modules with different themes, integrating the body as a unit.
- Somatic theme: We explore asanas and transitions from a modern anatomical perspective and through biomechanical principles.
- Philosophical theme: We explore themes connected to an embodied spiritual way of living, where the intention is to help you to attune to the wisdom of the body and become a more grounded human being.
- Empowerment: Find joy in movement and ways to practice according to you abilities and prerequisites.